To volunteer: Contact George Brown of Taos County Democratic Party
575-999-1621 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Goals for November 2020
- Create an unprecedented Taos County Blue Wave for Biden, Ben Ray Lujan (US Senate), Teresa Leger Fernandez(CD3 US House of Representatives and Kristina Ortez (NM House of Representative, District 42) to offset Red votes in the south.
- Keep NM CD2 Rep. Xochitl Torres Small in the US House of Representatives
- NM Swing Left (ABQ group) https://swingleft.org/group/newmexico is working directly with her campaign. Join their team to stay up to date and take action.
- Contact George Brown to be connected to the NM Coordinated campaign.
- Out with the DINOS and in with progressives!! 5 new progressive Democrats ousted longtime DINOs( Democrats in Name Only) in the primary, but they need our help in the general election in November
- In District 35, in mid-southern NM, Neomi Martinez-Parra Go to comto learn how to help with the campaign. . For Retake Our Democracy’s endorsement statement in this race, click here.
- In District 38in Las Cruces, Carrie Hamblen to com to learn how you can help. . Click here to read Retake’s endorsement statement in this race.
- In District 5, Rio Arriba County, Leo Jaramillo . Go to com to learn how you can help with the campaign. Or find him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Leo-Jaramillo-for-NM-Senate-104681024398788/..
- In District 28in southwestern New Mexico, Siah Correa Hemphill Go to: com to learn how you can help with the campaign. Click here to read Retake’s endorsement statement.
- In District 30, west of ABQ to the AZ border, Pam Cordova . to comto learn how you can help with the campaign. . Click here to read Retake’s endorsement statement